Spryfit, operated by Spryfit, Inc., located at 427 N Tatnall St Wilmington, DE 19801 (“Spryfit”, “we” or “us”) recognizes the importance of your personal privacy.
the mobile website and/or the mobile application entitled “Spryfit” (the “App”) (collectively, the “Websites” or the “Sites”).
• The information we collect and why we collect it;
• How we use that information;
• How we share information; and
• The choices we offer.
Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect: We do not collect personally identifiable information from you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. You may be required to submit certain personally identifiable information when you register on the Service. The personally identifiable information which you may provide to us could include, without limitation:
• Your name;
• Your contact information (including address, email address and phone number);
• Health information (including, without limitation, height, weight, steps taken, calories burned, distance traveled, and other fitness data);
• Your geolocation;
• Your photograph; and
• Other personally identifiable information.
Non-Personal Or Aggregate Information That We Collect: When you access our Service or use the Spryfit services, we may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from you, such as IP host address, web pages viewed, browser type, operating system, referring service, search information, device type, page views, usage and browsing habits on the Service and similar data. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular state or province) in a manner which does not identify any one individual. We may also aggregate information collected offline in connection with the Service or use of our services, obtain non-personally identifiable information from third party sources and develop aggregate information by anonymizing previously collected personally identifiable information. It is possible at times when collecting non-personally identifiable information through automatic means that we may unintentionally collect or receive personally identifiable information that is mixed in with the non-personally identifiable information. While we will make reasonable efforts to prevent such incidental data collection, the possibility still exists. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected your personal information, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information Usage: We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
• We may share your personally identifiable information collected in connection with providing the Service.
• We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your inquires or requests.
• We may permit our vendors and subcontractors to access your personally identifiable information, but they are only permitted to do so in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
• We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties to further the purpose for which you provided such information to us. For example, but without limitation, we may share your information with our email platform for the sake of sending you emails, or with your payment processor, for the sake of processing your payment. We urge you to read any third party’s privacy practices, before submitting any personal information through the Service.
• We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process.
• We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for our services or our sponsors.
• We may transfer your personally identifiable information in connection with the sale or merger or change of control of Spryfit or the division responsible for the services with which your personally identifiable information is associated.
• We may share your personally identifiable information with an affiliate of Spryfit who is in the same corporate family as us as long as their privacy practices are substantially similar to ours. Non- personally identifiable or aggregate personally identifiable information may be used by us for any purposes permitted by law and may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you. Name and Profile Picture:By uploading your name and/or profile photograph to the Websites, you agree that this information will be posted publicly on the Websites.
Like many services, the Analytics Service uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
The Analytics Service collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of the Analytics Service without affecting how you visit our site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.We also use Google conversion tracking and/or similar services to help us understand your and other users’ use of the Service. Please see https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722022?hl=en for more information about conversion tracking provided by Google.
Security: The security of your personally identifiable information is very important to us. When we collect your personally identifiable information online, we use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your personally identifiable information will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of our Service and Spryfit services demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personally identifiable information. For more information on protecting your privacy, please visit www.ftc.gov/privacy.
Your Disclosures In Blogs And Other Social Media: You should be aware that personally identifiable information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum such as an in-person panel or survey, may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your personally identifiable information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the personally identifiable information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.If you choose to connect with a social networking service, such as Facebook, we may share information with that service, and that service may share information about you with us.
Protection for Children: We generally do not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If at any time in the future we plan to collect personally identifiable information from children under 18, such collection and use, to the extent applicable, shall, when required, be done in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and appropriate consent from the child’s parent or guardian will be sought where required by COPPA. When we become aware that personally identifiable information from a child under 18 has been collected without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
Contact: For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted at: email@example.com.